How to Use
Mirabalm is easy to use and great for sensitive skin
Use Mirabalm to gently dissolve adhesives and remove residue from the body without the use of chemical solvents, parabens, pesticides, or materials that dehydrate and dry out your skin. Our all-natural, plant-based formula is a great solution for diabetics, children age 3+, seniors, and people with increased sensitivity. Mirabalm can be used to remove medical tapes and diabetic devices such as Dexcoms, and other glucose monitoring devices.
How It Works
Many adhesives designed for use on skin contain hydrophobic (water repellant) materials to help the prevent the product’s adhesive bond product from breaking down due to water or sweat. Mirabalm’s oil and wax ester ingredients work to break down the chemical structure of these adhesives, and when used as directed, allow you to easily lift the product from your skin with no pulling or prying.
Mirabalm also cleanses any residue left behind on your body while boosting vital moisture content of the skin, providing plant-based lipids that are similar to the oils your body naturally produces.
We recommend that all first time users of Mirabalm perform a small patch test on the inside of the forearm. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Please do not use Mirabalm if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to our ingredients or to products containing essential oils.
Mirabalm can be applied in multiple ways depending on what type of product you need to remove:
For standard cloth backed adhesively-secured products:
- Apply Mirabalm directly to the fiber or cloth adhesive backing.
- Wait 3 minutes.
- Gently lift the adhesive patch or device away from the body.
- Once removed, use a clean cloth to wipe away any residue & remaining oil.
For non cloth based dressings:
- Apply Mirabalm under a lifted edge of the adhesive patch.
- Rub oil into skin at point of contact with patch while gently lifting away from skin.
- Use a clean cloth to wipe away any residue & remaining oil.
For areas where device needs to be reapplied:
- Follow steps above based on adhesive backing type.
- Thoroughly cleanse area with soap and water to remove any residual oils.
- Reapply device or product.
- Store Mirabalm in a cool, dark place, away from heat and UV light.
- Tightly cap and store upright in order to maintain quality.
Safety & Warnings:
- NEVER INGEST MIRABALM. For external use only.
- Keep away from eyes and face.
- Keep away from broken skin and open wounds.
- If you are a first time user of Mirabalm, perform a small patch test by applying a small amount on the inside of the forearm. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Not intended for use by people with a known sensitivity or allergy to essential oils.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Not intended for infant use.
- Not intended for use as a massage oil or for broad or prolonged application to the body.